Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FALL

Today really felt like the first day of fall for me here at VCU.

I love the fall, the winter's pretty good too but honestly, c'mon, the fall has everything. It's just cold enough to get to wear hoodies and flannel, but not like bitterly cold. It has those crisp, clear days with no clouds that are blindingly bright but perfect, especially at night, walking at night in the fall especially in the city is one of my favorite things to do, like down at the river or wherever. Awesome. It also has those kinda bleary rainy overcast days, which in a way I like, perfect for just chilling inside, putting on a movie or some tunes, sipping coffee, and zoning out. Plus you've got Halloween which is always good, Thanksgiving (turkey, nuff said. Fun fact: turkey has triptophan in it, which is also in some date rape drugs and sleep medicine.) is always great, and plus you know in the back of your mind that in a month it's Christmas, which is hands down the best time of year. Also, this is the first year where I have someone to spend time in the fall with, which I'm excited about, not sure exactly why, it's just nice to be outside and go on walks and stuff with someone you care about. Hopefully I'll see her a little more often and get to share some of these experiences :)

No comments:

Post a Comment