Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blah.

You ever feel inadequate? To your own standards, or to others... it sucks. Pretty sure most people feel this way at one time or another, and sometimes it gets me feelin' down on myself. At times I just think I'm saying or doing the wrong things, or unable to express myself in the way I truly feel, whether to friends...my parents...whoever. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with doing so, I try, but it just doesn't come out how I want it to, if that makes any sense. Either that or I feel I don't live up to others expectations. I'm fairly comfortable in my own skin, but I feel like sometimes I've let people down in some ways, or I'm just not doing things "right". I dunno. In a weird mood tonight, I'm tired but I can't sleep. Sorry for this emo sounding post haha I don't like bothering/boring others with stuff like this, not that this is widely read or anything, but still. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment