Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Dare me to eat the whole thing in one bite?"

Past couple days have been really good on the most part. Yesterday hung out with my girlfriend, dragged her around downtown, got misunderstood at Krispy Kream (...AND THAT'S WHY YOU WORK AT KRISPY KREAM, BITCH."), got down with some Jill Juice, checked out my dorm and ze Warehouse, strolled through the ghetto, drank soda from an old fashioned bottle, ate with my crazy familia, got chased by ducks/failed at attempts to scare office workers at Innsbrook, and watched a...scary...to Kim, at least...movie and Ferris Bueller TWISTTT AND SHOUTTTT. I look like Matthew Broderick. I wish. Really fun day cept for some dude named Tom kept pestering my girlfriend...what a jerk, next time I see him he's gonna get a taste of ole thunder and lightning (my biceps...more like finger snapping noise and spark..but it's the thought that counts right?).

Today was good too, except for some annoying stuff this morning/night but it's all good baby baybuhh. Went college shopping in the afternoon with my mom, it was good, I guess as good as shopping for such things can be. Later I went to my friend Tommy's house with the bro squadron, messed with people's facebooks and such and then ate at China Xpress, which upheld its thusfar unchallenged title of worst Chinese place in Richmond. Overpriced (I mean they even charge for water, how cheap can you get, c'mon), the food pretty much sucks...yet we still keep going there. Pretty much a weird tradition at this point.
Afterwards we went to mi casa, pretty much trashed my room (thanks Ricardo), had quickdraw competitions, then had the bright idea of going to Caliente, the place on Man vs. Food, home of the "Hottest Wings on the East Coast", or so they claim. Me and my man Ben felt cocky enough to challenge that bold claim, and one single measly "Stupid Hot" flavor wing later, it proved to be incredibly accurate. After a few bites I was gagging, my lips felt like they were literally ablaze and my eyes were tearing, and after finishing only one wing I threw in the towel, downed a pitcher of water, puked everything out, got wing sauce in my eyes and could barely see, and still feel sick to my stomach as I type, hours later haha. Whatever. Worth it for the memory. After that I thought I had plans but they fell through, so I was stranded. Thankfully my girlfriend somehow doesn't mind putting up with my incessant annoying banter and comments and kept me company; I'm a lucky guy.

Overall a good couple of days if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment