Thursday, November 25, 2010

Dia de Accion de Dar Gracias

So far this year has given me a ton to be thankful for.

Friends. I've made a lot of friends since the last Thanksgiving, a lot of which I consider close friends now, which is awesome. I feel like the group I usually hang out with in college will be friends for a long time, they're all great people. Also, Kim's group of friends (aka the only ones reading this) are awesome too, letting my awkward tall self into their group and letting me come along with them when they hang out, makes me happy.

Family. Pretty self explanatory. I mean I like to think I'm a lil more independent now that I'm in school, but still, my mom and dad do a ton for me, and have really shaped the way I think of things in a positive light.

Hardcore. The warehouse is practically like a second home haha, I'm never not there. I've made a ton of good friends over the years through this music, met a bunch of other interesting people, travelled to weird/cool places, and just had a great time. Not to mention straight edge, I'm happy and thankful to remain true to myself and what I believe in.

Girlfriend. Basically 6 months of being happy. Adventures, exploring Richmond, weird inside jokes, nonstop craziness....it's been awesome haha, couldn't be happier. Thankful for having someone I can talk to all the time and tell anything and call both my girlfriend and one of my best friends.

Waffle House. Affordable food. Horrible coffee. Meghan. Me and my friends have spent so much time there, figured a shout out was warranted.

No comments:

Post a Comment