Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy.

Friday: Was so pumped to get to go to dinner/Harry Pothead and the Sorcerer's Stoned aka the new Harry Potter movie with Kim's family! Dinner was awesome, basically consisting of her dad being hilariously loud and New Jerseyish, her brother calling me Italian and playing off Italian stereotypes, and our waitress yelling at people for sniffing beers. Good times. Afterwards, Harry Potter was SWEET, definitely everything I expected and more. After that, me and Kim met up with some buddies for Waffle Casa, then sleep.

Saturday: Just goofed off and made pasta for the vegan dinner all day, then met up with Kim. She and I had some time to kill, so we went to Belle Isle for awhile (rhyme! i'm a poet and didn't know it), which was fun as always. Definitely kinda a creepy place after dark, but it was all good, and I just liked getting some one on one time and walking around with ze girlfriend outside. After that, we went to Ryan's for the Vegan Friendsgiving Dinner, which was way cool. About 30 - 40 people showed up, the food was good (Kim tried everything, really impressed me), the conversation was good, and the JT stories were the best. After that, we went to Liz's, then Waffle House again hahaha, after packing 7 people in a car. Duh. Clown Car/Mexican Car Style.

Sunday: Picked up some roses for Kim, had lunch with the familia, gave Kim the flowers (I think she liked em!), then went to Kim's 2nd birthday dinner with a ton of her friends. It was really fun, her friends are all cool, and it's always nice to meet some new people. After dinner, we goofed around in the parking lot for awhile/Trust Fell/watched Kim proceed to lose her voice even more. After that we 711'd, then me Kim and Liz went back to Liz's house, where we watched some Celebrity Look Alike show...which turned out to be one of the funniest things ever. One of those times where everyone was tired, so everything was 10x funnier.

Definitely a really good weekend, one of the best in awhile. I feel so much happier when Kim's her, kinda like everything's "right", kinda corny but hey, it's the truth haha. She's never not making me laugh or feel happy...and I get to see her for a whole other week! I'm a lucky, lucky person, and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment