Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ever have one of those days where you just kinda feel down on yourself? I'm having one today. I'm feeling better now before I drift off to sleep, but yeah, most of today I've just been sorta moody and hard on myself I guess, one of the days where it's hard to look on the bright side of things and you feel like you can't do things right. I guess maybe it's just being overwhelmed with school (i've got a ton of work already and the lesson plans my professors have drawn up are intimidating to say the least), lack of sleep, maybe the people I surround myself with, I dunno.
I feel like I instill regret in people at times. For instance, I know my mother has said that she regrets helping me in early high school and in middle school with my school work, because I had lackluster first semester grades and she feels like I'm not self sufficient enough.

Perhaps saying that I might dissapoint at times is a better word than regret.

I don't know haha. Sorry for this emo-ish post, I'm really not even in that bad of a mood, just kind of thinking and collecting my thoughts via writing.

Tomorrow will be a new and better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment