Friday, January 7, 2011

You ever get one of those omniscient feelings where you feel as if you can almost see yourself as others see you? It's like you're aware of yourself, not in the usual self-aware ware, thinking your personal thoughts and going about your business, but aware of yourself as sort of a global being; a citizen of the world if you will.

Maybe it's just me haha, I had one of those moments tonight when I was at a house party watching my friends band play. Dunno why, I just did. Instead of being all caught up in my own personal thoughts and dramas, I just kinda saw myself as an awkwardly tall college student, more or less at ease with the situation at hand but still kinda trying to look "tough" to fit in with the guys. It was weird, kinda startling haha. I guess it was just zoning out.

Weird feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment