Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions.

-Do way better the next semester grade wise. I didn't do horrible, but no where near my potential, and if I want transfer to even be an option, I need to step my game up. Less hangs, more studying.
-Be more responsible. Sometimes I can be a little cavalier with my money or even how I manage my time...this kinda goes hand in hand with grades too. If I'm trying to get an apartment next year, gotta show the old folks that I can handle my business.
-Get a summer job. I'll definitely need some money this summer, and I can't stand asking my parents for it, I feel like a bum.
-Potentially tattoo'd? I'm feelin' it muahaha.
-Be a better friend/boyfriend. Pretty self explanatory.
-Stop being judgemental. I try not to, but sometimes it's hard not to do, and I can work on it. Just gotta give some people a chance y'know?
-Work on music. That's a big part of my life and I wanna get better at it.
-Work out and get RIPPED. Haha not really but I just wanna tone up some.

Sayonara 2k10, Hola 2k11. Gonna be a good year :)

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah workout yeah! same! lets ride bikes...once i get one. if i get one. we can all bike at deep run park! yayyy

    ReplyDelete