Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010.

This past year, in condensed form:

-Finished out senior year, and graduated high school. Gotta say, those were an awesome four years, made some long lasting friends and good memories.
-Turned 19! Almost two decades of my nonsensical ridiculous self roaming the planet.
-Crazy summer adventures. Pipeline. Downtown. Hardcore beach style. Late nights. Waffle house...soooo much waffle house haha. New friends. Way too much to remember really, but it was awesome, honestly one of the best summers in recent memory.
-Started college! VCU Rams 2k14 baby oh lezz do it. College has been really fun so far, I've made a bunch of new friends and become way better friends with people from high school, and the work and stuff is good too.
-Went to easily 50+ shows and a festival (so stoked for United Blood 2011), saw hundreds of great bands, and made a ton of new friends down at The Warehouse. It really is awesome having that consistant group of thirty to forty friends down there who will have my back and who I get to go crazy with.
-Learned a lot about myself. I was definitely a more confident person this year, and feel like I've really become who I will be for the rest of my life more or less...I mean people change, but as for my basic personality, I feel like that's set pretty much.
-Started, after a long convoluted road, finally dating my girlfriend, who is also my best female friend. Honestly not many people make me as happy as she does, and it's an awesome feeling to have someone like her who I can talk to about pretty much anything...I'm a lucky guy. We've spent an amazing six months together, and hopefully she won't get too sick of my nonsense in the new year!

This year really has been excellent. Everything has gone well for me, and though there's been a fair amount of change, it has been for the better mostly. Hopefully 2011 will treat me as kindly, and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment