Monday, September 13, 2010

This past week/weekend was purty awesome. School was...school. Fun. Hanging out with people, little work here and there, stuff like that. Thursday I saw Cruel Hand and Trapped Under Ice, which was awesome, even though I left with a good ole concussion and numerous bruises. Over the weekend I finally got to go up and visit Kim at JMU, which was really fun I must say. We just kind of hung out and chilled and talked, which was nice. Of course, knowing myself, I ended up being sick, which was annoying to all parties, and I felt bad because it was my first time seeing her in 3 weeks and I wasn't able to do some stuff because I was coughing up a storm and whatnot (turns out I have bronchitis, what else is new). Oh well. Next time. She was nice enough to stay with me though even when she had much better options that woulda been more fun...I'm a lucky hombre. Hopefully I'll get to see her again sooner rather than later, though she's got a purty busy schedule and I guess I kind of do too...sigh. Guess that's just one of the changes college brings, among other things. Anyways, definitely a good weekend, even though I was a Debbie Downer with being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment