Monday, September 27, 2010

Yo Sucka You Gotta Big Mouth!


Today was good. My classes were interesting, English especially this morning was good...I kinda like having that class, it's really laid back and it's nice having a small class where I get to interact with others, hard to do that in a class with 425 other people y'know? Then I had international relations, which is always fun, the professor's hilarious, and the content is legitimately interesting. Then I got to see Kim open my package :D which was funny haha...it's been 3 weeks since I've seen her and looking like it's gonna be another 2 before I finally get to, which sucks. But we've always been very talkative which helps, I just miss her a lot though. After that and a boring stats class, I met up with a bunch of friends at Shafer, and we all rolled out to Strange Matter soon after, a bar/venue on West Grace, chill place. We met up with like 15 other people in the parking lot there and just hung out for awhile. Eventually...aka at 12:45am POA finally played haha, it was worth the wait though. I got to tell dumb jokes with Stewart on stage too which is always a plus.


"So there's two whales in the sea. One whale says 'hurrurururur', what does the other say? 'Hurruururururur'" Haha awful.


Anyways it was a really good set. They covered "Big Mouth" as always, which was great, even though I got tagged in the face with the microphone courtesy of Reid. Potential bruise. Eh. Worth it, we all went nuts during it haha, scared a few people back a few feet ;)


Overall a really fun day.

1 comment: