Thursday, September 2, 2010

College.

Haven't done one of these in awhile. Just been busy and stuff I guess. Did a ton of stuff this week, saw a friends band and got to hang out with a bunch of awesome dudes from NY whose bands also played, this was on Sunday I think. That was really fun, just a chill night with cool new people. Since then I've just been hanging out with my friends, went to Ryan's apartment, jammed out there and met some cool bike punk guys and gals, got lost in Midlothian somehow haha, got the cops called on us when we were hanging with some hardcore kids in Shafer Court, checked out a bunch of awesome stores, wrote music for my new band with Stewart, got yelled at by a crazy homeless man, got a classy 50's style haircut, just stuff like that. I've been having a good time at college so far, meeting lots of cool people and whatnot.

At the same time though, it's been pretty tough. I miss her a lot...I know I'm only 2 hours away and it's only been a little over a week but still, it sucks, because she's both my girlfriend and my best female friend, so it's been rough. I just miss all the little things, going on adventures downtown...spinning around on the tire swings till we got sick...going to the art museum and making fun of the paintings and picking up weird metal stick things...doing my stupid accents with her...slinkies...eating whole donuts...laughing all the time at everything haha...this summer was awesome, and she had a lot to do with that. I hate the fact that I can't be there when she's unhappy, and just to be able to tell her whatever and experience things with her. Sigh. But. Hopefully I'll get to visit soon, and eventually maybe I'll end up at JMU, I've gotta step my academic game up for that though, which I'm working hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment