Sunday, September 19, 2010

Houses and Billboards

This song makes me happy. Kinda embodies how I feel tonight for some reason...just the kinda song you wanna hear when you're out sitting on your porch thinking y'know? Especially the slow part at the end. I love Saves the Day. But anyways, this weekend was good. I've been sick with pneumonia, and had a pretty rough week because of that, and wasn't really able to do much this weekend, kinda just sat around at home and played games, the only thing I did honestly was meet up with some hardcore buddies for dinner today at this awesome burritto place, which was cool. However, it was a certain someone that really helped this weekend...it's just pretty awesome having someone who really cares, even from 2 hours away. She could be doing anything else but she's always taken the time to talk to me, and that's amazing to me, I consider myself lucky everyday, considering I'm not always the easiest person to get along with I don't think. Just a good mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment