Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chill

Yesterday was a good day. Aside from still trying to fight off pneumonia, I had fun! My classes, english and international relations, are probably my two favorite, so that was chill. In between and during the afternoon I just hung out with my friends and got a little homework done, nothing major. Later in the evening I dropped off my stats homework, then me and Mike and Stewart walked down to The Warehouse, a solid 30 minute walk, which is always pretty fun, just talking about random guy stuff and helping old black ladies push their cars down the street, no biggie. Once we got there, we were kinda suprised, the bands playing should have garnered more of a crowd, but it was a pretty small show. This turned out to be a good thing actually, everyone there was friends with each other more or less, so it just was kinda a big hangout session outside plus the bands playing. Late show, we ended up leaving at like 11:30ish, but it was fun just being with friends. After getting back to VCU me Stewart and Mike hung out in Monroe Park till 12 something and just talked for awhile. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment