Sunday, August 1, 2010

Downer/Upper/Whatever



Picture completely unrelated, anyways...



Downer: Sometimes I suck (that's what she said) at conveying my feelings. I either hold things I feel inside, which I'm getting a lil better at not doing i think, and end up in a bad/frustrated mood because of it, or just mess up trying to explain what I mean. Kinda aggravates me, but hopefully the general intention of what I'm trying to say comes across as planned. Wish I was more eloquent or something...eloquent's not the right word but it's closest to what I mean. Maybe "expressive" is better. Dunno...oh well.


Upper: That's pretty random though, considering I've been really happy all summer more or less. Couple things have bummed me out I guess at one point or another, but that's regular for anyone. The past few weeks in general have been great; honestly this whole summer has been awesome.




Everything's pretty much fallen into place. I'm happy with myself a fair amount of the time, I've been seeing my friends a bunch, made new friends, gone to a bunch of awesome shows, and all of this while being lucky enough to have someone who I can pretty much tell anything, and who honestly seems to care about me and what I have to say, even when I'm being lame or annoying. It's funny; I've known this person for two years, and had basically constant contact with them, but I'm still just as excited and interested everytime I talk to her or we hang out as when we first met...not many people I know who I can hang out with all day then talk on the phone to for hours on end at night and still have plenty to talk about. We've done a ton of awesome things together, and even though we're going to different colleges, we're gonna stay together and try to make it work.

Life is good.

Also, Pho Tay Do. Check it out. Any young whippersnappers looking to take their date to a classy restaurant with 5 Star staff, amazing "fried shrimp/wonton" (read: fingernail/noodle - brain) soup, and clean air with NO SMOKING...NO SMOKING...NO SMOKING (this time, in crayon!) need to look no further than Po Tay Toe. Highly recommended.


Also, last word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment