Monday, August 16, 2010

A day in the life.


Me and Ricardo armwrestling^

Haha nevermind, editing the original post. Not mad anymore, originally thought I was missing out on hanging out (at a fairly reasonable time) and seeing a friend before she goes off to college, which I am I guess, and I'm bummed about that, but I guess my mom not wanting me leaving at 3am is fairly understandable now haha.

Overall the past couple of days have been fun. Yesterday I hung out with Kim, Ricardo, Kosta, Dylan, and Tucker, which was really cool. We all went to Ricardo's restaurant and caused a ruckus and laughed at Tucker's creepy wallet picture, watched some Dexter in La Casa de Diablo (Ricardo's house is freakin' hot), had Brusters, and then just hung out at my house and danced/moshed, listened to tunes, had an arm wrestling contest, played trust, had my toe cut open, got some tats....all in all a good day with good friends. Today was more chill but still fun. Did nothing pretty much all day other than taking care of some college stuff, then tonight I hung out with Kosta, Ricardo, and Gray. We just hung out, watched movies, got some interesting texts, and talked about girls, food, fatness, fighting, the future...a good bro-out day.

Good times. I'm gonna turn 19 in a couple days which I guess is cool, but overshadowed by me feeling kinda bummed about everyone moving off to school and the general hustle and bustle and melancholy of the end of the summer. I'm excited but at the same time I'm going to miss people and the way things are. It'll all work out I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment