Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day in College

Well today was my first legit day on campus. Class doesn't start till thursday, but today's the first day i've been here all day and I'm finally sleeping in my dorm. I got here fairly early this morning, and just hung out with Josh for awhile and listened to music and played some games and whatnot in the dorm. Met one of my suitemates, Ricky, cool dude f'sho, and I'm diggin' his beard. This afternoon me and Josh met up with our friend Taylor and one of his amigos and we rolled down to Shockoe Bottom and checked out some sketch head shop that Taylor was interested in haha...it was...alternative. Not exactly my thing but it was fun and I got a cool tshirt out of it at least. Aftewards me and Josh met up with Michael and we ate at Shaffer Court for the first time. Suprisingly, my meal of jalapeno hot dogs, chicken, and mashed potatoes was actually pretty good. Sounds pretty unhealthy, but I think I worked it off. Me, Stewart, and Michael took a 6 or 7 mile walk down to the canal and just chilled by Brown's Isle for awhile and talked guy stuff, it was really fun. We came back, checked out a vegan pizza joint, then chilled back at Shaffer in the courtyard for awhile. Now I'm back in my dorm, just hangin', getting mad at the kids next door and stuff, good stuff.



Still considering transferring, I'm gonna apply at least to JMU, but today was fun on the most part f'sho.

No comments:

Post a Comment