Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Are You Straight Edge? N-n-nooo....

This weekend was awesome.

Friday: Basically just finished up classes and hung out with friends at Ryan's apartment/around downtown for most of the day and night, which was a lot of fun, even though some people in our group were retarded and got picked up by the cops for shoplifting at 711. Definitely worth being arrested for stealing hot chocolate....not. Haha. Later that night we all went to see Battlemaster, which is always a hilarious/fun experience. Ski Mask Mosh 2010. After that, I left them and went to Waffle House (a common experience over the weekend) to see Kim and Kathryn and that whole crew, which is always fun.


Saturday: Lunch with Elizabeth/Alex/Kim/Carlton/Mrs. Seward haha, that was cool. Then Maymont double date which was noice, got some ridiculous myspace quality pictures of myself and Kim...hahaha. Later that night we went to Blood Lake, which turned out to be cool, minus the lame forest walk at the end. Highlight of the evening: "I WANT YOU!" "I WANT YOU!" "Hey dude I'm gonna scare your girlfriend again.....I WANT YOUUUUUU!" *Cue Kim's screams*


Sunday: EDGE DAY. Haha this was awesome. Originally I didn't think Kim was gonna make it to the show, which I was kinda bummed about, but then she called me up and our plans were back on. We ate at The Village then headed down to the warehouse. It was a pretty good show, all the bands put on good sets, Foundation and Cast Aside in particular. I was more excited though to see Kim there haha, she seemed a little...nervous and perhaps felt sorta out of place haha but turns out she enjoyed it! Who woulda thought that. Overall a really good day.
Really good weekend. It was great seeing a bunch of different groups of friends, getting to spend time with Kim for the second weekend in a row, and just doing fun stuff.

1 comment: