Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy.

Been busy!

This past weekend was awesome. After a month (maybe a little more actually? I dunno) of not seeing Kim I finally was able to go pick her up and she visited Richmond for the weekend. It was just a really good weekend all around...we did a bunch of stuff, walked down to the Folk Festival, got creeped on by sketchy dudes who literally followed us for blocks, checked out some cool stores in shockoe bottom, went to Halloscream, got scared by bees in cars, rode roller coasters at night, Waffle House visits with my friends and Meghan, walked in Cary Town, and just got to talk a lot. It was weird, I had almost sort of forgotten what it was like to be with her and this weekend reminded me of how happy I feel when I am. Plus I get to see her some this weekend too! Taking her to a show....muahaha. But yeah. Lucky guy right hurr.

School's been good this week too. Got some decent grades on midterms, and hanging out with my friends down here is always fun. Last night me and some buddies went on a 15ish mile bike ride all around the city, it was great, I love bike riding especially down here. Except the almost getting hit by cars part when my friends ran red lights and I was following them. But anyways yeah, I think some of us are gonna try and join the cycling club, but that means I'm gonna have to start building a bike, which is gonna be costly...sigh.

Overall a really good weekend and everything's looking up. Good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment