Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Inked.

Yesterday was busy. Too busy honestly haha, ended up with a huge headache, hopefully today I can just chill and do work. Last night was fun though, some words to describe it: naked, tattoos, cops, medians, shots. If that doesn't sound fun I don't know what does. Also, it makes me really happy that my girlfriend feels comfortable enough to talk to me about pretty much anything, and that I feel the same way :)

Also (and yes it's real, don't tell my mom...seriously. I'll tell her but not yet, and she should find out from me haha.):

If you couldn't tell, says 804, looks better in person plus it's bruised in that picture, not to mention it's a homemade tattoo, so it's not expected to be perfect haha. Stick and poke done with needles and india ink done by Ryan Burns haha, good times.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome not.... just kidding.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow!!! you didnt even go and get it done anywhere? oh you would, ya hoodrat! at least it looks good! haha

    ReplyDelete