Monday, December 6, 2010

Really good weekend, got to finally see Kim for a monthaversary! Every time those roll around one of us has been busy or something haha, but we got to get together for our six month. I had a lot of fun meeting and hanging out with her friends, and just getting time to lay around with her and talk is always nice. The past six months have been amazing. I feel like with her I've obviously had an great time, but also matured and changed for the positive as a person, and made new friends. I was sad to have to say bye to her, but then again we've only got a couple weeks till we see each other again.

On a more negative note, bleh weird mood all day. I think it's just because I'm tired, and I think I'm getting a cold or something. Just kinda had a bleak outlook on things today, felt weird and negative about myself, that no one gives a shit about what I do, and just didn't feel good in general haha. Sigh. Whatever. Seeing and hanging out with friends helped some I suppose, I tried to put on a happy face them and stuff and we had a good time. Oh well. Just one of those days.



^Kinda how I felt. I know the lyrics don't apply, and not trying to sound emo, but I just felt melancholy and useless all day. I'll stop bitching about it, I don't like complaining it generally makes me feel worse.

And finally on a more random and happy note, I love the winter. I don't have a jacket or warm enough clothes (gotta go shoppin!) and it's freezing, but hey I like it haha, just makes me feel better being outside, so excited for Winter Break, we better get some snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment