Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow Style

Ella esta aqui y tengo felicidad :)


Since I'm clearly a VCU hipster, I'm going to write about the start of my break in dissociated words and phrases, artsy fartsy style. If you weren't there, this won't make too much sense.

Friday: Hugging/tackling Kim into snow. Short pump. Friends. Vans. El Cap. Carne de Perro. Snowball fight. Kathryn scaring me to death. Lights. Frozen toes. Blockbuster...twice. Starbucks. Jenga aka Jumbling Blocks. Elizabeth bumping the table. Laughing, a lot. Teeth. Couch/stage dives. Elizabeth farting on me, probably sharting. Napping. Hugs goodbye. Sleep.

Saturday: Awake at noon. Xbox. Tree. Stringing lights. Carpenter's Christmas. Ornaments. Writing music. Gray hangs. Hunan Beef for dinner. Xbox. Kim. Cookie bars. Downtown. Lights and deer and glass and marble. Pictures. Capital. Big tree. Cold. "Sad and happy". House hunting. Good talks. TBell. "Guardian". Kiss goodbye. Sleep....at 5am :)

Definitely an awesome start to the break. I'm seriously so happy that everyone is home, and that I'll have 3 whole weeks with my friends and Kim and her friends, and with no school worries. Everything feels right. Good times my friends, good times.

1 comment:

  1. I like this lotssss. especially the part of "Kathryn scaring me to death." thehehe

    ReplyDelete