Monday, December 13, 2010

Major Change pt. 2?

Already went from mass communications/journalism to political science, I've been thinking though, definitely not the most practical of majors.

Kim's gotten me all interested in psychology. I've always though criminal psychology or just psychology in general would be an interesting job, and really rewarding too if you're able to help someone. Not to mention it's a practical field, people will always need help. I really like listening to people also, and (too often) I like trying to give advice. That and it seems a lot of (sometimes sorta random, or at least unexpected) people generally tend to confide in me for whatever reason, maybe that'd work in my favor? Who knows. Seems like it'd be fun though, might take some psych classes at least.

I wish I could work in the music industry too or run a recording studio.

Too many choices haha.



ALSO CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment