Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wintuh

* * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *

^Snowflakes falling. I. Love. Winter. It seriously made me so happy when I was at JMU when it started to snow. It wasn't a lot, but still, just seeing that puts me in a good mood. I hope it snows a lot in Richmond! I have plans with a bunch of my friends to grab sleds and go riding down the Shockoe Slip hill and down Broad Street when it snows, before the plows come. That'll be awesome, it better snow!! I really like being out in the cold too, it feels invigorating, especially when I come back to my house in the west end and get in front of the fire...awesome.

Also, just the whole Christmas season makes me so happy. It's not even getting presents really, it's everything else. The music, the food, being with family and friends, the general happy feeling, it's all good. And baby Jesus. Nuff said.

On top of all this, it's seriously awesome to have someone to share it with :)

Good mood thinking ahead to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment