Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pet Peeves.


^Me making my annoyed face. I'm bored and trying hard not to have my cough get worse, so to distract myself, I feel like writing about annoyances haha.

1. Armchair philosophers/politicians - The WORST. Talkin' bout the people, we all know them, who are horribly misinformed and lack little knowledge on a topic, yet insist on going on about said topic and make horribly biased/incorrect generalizations.

2. Forgetting a jacket when it's cold, happens to me all the time. Especially when it's windy. Eww.

3. Powdery snow getting thrown at you and stinging your face, often going down your shirt. Biggest bummer.

4. Immaturity. Completely different from acting goofy or crazy and going and doing crazy stuff, cuz most of that is just fun. I'm talking about people who handle situations in a completely selfish way, people who judge others at first glance, those who are posessive of others, people who can't be content with present situations, those who feel a need for overbearing inclusiveness, stuff like that. I don't know if immaturity is the right word, I dunno, but people like that need to get real.

5. Militant straight edge people. Just...no.

6. People with zero holiday spirit, lame.

7. Spin kicks. I mean, moshing in general looks stupid hahaha. But twirling in a circle? Unless you're a small person and nimble, you're gonna look horrible. Especially the larger people who go for it. Actually I don't mind spin kicks, they provide laughs. Kicking back into the crowd is annoying, mainly because the sole purpose is to hurt people. Weak.
8. My lack of music theory knowledge. I need to work on that, it bums me out when someone's like "Just write something in the key of E" for example and I don't always know what to do.
9. And finally...the worst thing ever....FRICKIN' FRUIT DAYS AT SHAFER! WHO WANTS TO SUBSTITUTE A STUPID BANANA FOR A COOKIE!? NO ONE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment